The IRS, whose agents will shake you down for every last penny they can find, has been sending millions of dollars in tax refunds to thousands of illegal aliens, often at the same address.
The worst example found during a recently released audit was $46 million in refunds being sent in one year to 23,994 illegal workers, all at the same address in Atlanta.
The audit by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration found three other locations in Atlanta where checks for illegals were being sent en masse: 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.
Other addresses around the country that made the audit’s top 10 list:
- Oxnard, California; 2,507 refunds worth $10,395,874.
- Raleigh, North Carolina; 2,408 refunds worth $7,284,212.
- Phoenix, Arizona; 2,047 refunds worth $5,558,608.
- Palm Beach Gardens, Florida; 1,972 refunds worth $2,256,302.
- San Jose, California; 1,942 refunds worth $5,091,027.
Read the rest at Godfather Politics