“My only regret in dying is that I have but one poor life to lose for my country.” – Capt. Nathan Hale’s last words before his execution in September 1776 after being captured by the British
Headlines in America today are as follows:
• “Abortion Providers are Heroes”
• “‘Race charlatan’ Al Sharpton: He ‘Has Blood on His Hands’”
• “Secret Clinton and Lewinsky Sex Tape Leaked”
• “Same sex marriage is legal in Minnesota”
• “Egyptian Muslim Cleric Offers Instructions on Proper Way to Beat One’s Wife”
Of course, this list excludes the daily scandals surfacing concerning the president of the United States.
It is to be noted that every one of these headlines stands in direct violation of the laws of our republic!
Alexis de Tocqueville stated, “America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.”
Read more at Bradlee Dean