Too many people say that President Obama had no accomplishments. That is not true, he had plenty of them. Although they were nothing to brag about. actually some might say they were so bad they could called lousy at historic levels.
My buddy Doug Ross has compiled a list of Obama’s historically lousy firsts, each one just as lousy as the last. He organized them neatly in six categories: Law And Justice, Scandals, Economy, Energy Policy, National Security and World Affairs, and Miscellanea. Put them together and it outlines why Obama was an awful president. Each of the firsts links to the original story.
Originally published on Doug’s site Director Blue, Doug has given me permission to share them on my site. So enjoy the historic list below, and be very thankful for the 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution which limits a president to two terms.
Law and Justice
- First President to Violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally Executing American Military Operations in Libya Without Informing Congress In the Required Time Period – Source: Huffington Post)
- First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU)
- First President to Sign into Law a Bill That Permits the Government to “Hold Anyone Suspected of Being Associated With Terrorism Indefinitely, Without Any Form of Due Process. No Indictment. No Judge or Jury. No Evidence. No Trial. Just an Indefinite Jail Sentence” (NDAA Bill – Source: Business Insider)
- First President to Refuse to Tell the Public What He Did For Eight (8) Hours After Being Informed That a U.S. Ambassador Was Facing Imminent Death During a Terror Attack (Source: Mediate)
- First President to Lie About the Reason For an Ambassador’s Death, Blaming it on an Internet Video Rather Than What He Knew to be the Case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia (Source: House Oversight Committee, et. al.)
- First President to Have an Innocent Filmmaker Thrown in Jail After Lying About the Cause for a Deadly Attack on U.S. Diplomats, Using the Filmmaker as a Scapegoat (Source: CNN)
- First President to Use the IRS to “Unfairly Target Political Enemies” as Well as pro-Catholic and pro-Jewish Groups (Source: Ted Cruz)
- First President to Unlawfully Seize Telephone Records of More than 100 Reporters to Intimidate and/or Bully Them (Source: Associated Press)
- First President to Witness a Single Cabinet Secretary Commit Multiple Hatch Act Violations Without Acting, Speaking Out, Disciplining or Firing That Person (Source: New York Times)…
Read full article at Lid Blog